Student Meal Sites
All children and youth are eligible and no ID is required. Meals can be picked up on Thursdays from 9am – noon. Families will receive ten meals per student – five breakfasts and five lunches. Harding is a meal distribution site. To see additional sites, click HERE.
Need additional food for your family?
- Pick up a box of food (one per household) at one of the City-supported food sites on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Call 311 for help finding a food pantry. Make sure to call the pantry in advance to confirm their hours.
- Call the WhyHunger hotline at 1-800-5HUNGRY to find food pantries near you, or text your zip code to 1-800-548-6479 to receive a list of nearby food pantries.
- Visit the Community Resource Connects website to find food and other resources in your area.
- Older adults can reserve free grab-and-go meals from locations throughout the City. Learn more about how to reserve meals for seniors.
- Philadelphia Interfaith Hospitality Network: Resource for meals, diapers, feminine hygiene products, and personal supplies to help families at this time. All visits to the office to pick up supplies, or drop off donations must be scheduled by appointment. If you would like to receive, or drop off donations on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays, please schedule an appointment by calling (215) 247-4663 ext. 8